Thursday, April 21, 2011

White Garage Sale Chair ReDo

So a few weeks ago I purchased this chair as seen here for $3.
I decided to reuse my oops paint from my magazine rack and got to working.


step 1- sand down chair (I sanded it by hand)
step 2- apply 2 coats of white paint
step 3- apply antiquing glaze (put it on heavy then wipe it off with a wet towel_
step 4- sand down areas for added damage!







Tada! Love it :) so country!!
thanks for reading & to my followers :) !!

Shared this blog on:
houseofhepworths
paisleypassions

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love it!!! Too cute :)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Chelsea said...

Hi Tiffany! Fun blog... and your chair looks great! Thanks for checking out my blog and following!

Anonymous said...

I love your finished product. It looks like the chairs my Grandma had.