Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Garage Sales & Sunday- My first time to run a 5k


So Saturday & Springtime means... Garage Sales!! :) And this week I got a few adorible finds...




(now will be on the hunt for the perfect lamp to match)

(I later found them online for $30+ a piece, and I promise they
came from a very 'clean looking' family)


Warrior Dash is in 3 weeks, 5 days, 11 hours, and 38 min...
Let me just say I am SUPER SUPER mad at my app for messing up. I was running and I looked down and it said "1.66 miles" I ran down a few streets and looked down again... It said "1.66 miles" so while running I started it over again, so I ran more than what shows but you get the picture... 

 So I have proof that I ran 3.57 miles and I am so SUPER DOOPER beyond words excited...

I didn't think I would ever be a runner, but tonight I proved  it to myself <3

1 comment:

Cindy said...

great garage sale finds.....score on the nordicware cake pans....

i envy anyone that can run in a marathon/race. great job, i'll be checking back to see how it went...

hugs, cindy