Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cupcake Cones

Inspiration comes from my FAVORITE blog House of Hepworths who makes the bestest stuff!

Me and Valentines Day have a love-hate relationship, but I love pink and cupcakes so here goes...

My favorite mixing bowl (recieved it as a Valentines Gift last year from my parents) and breast cancer spatula ready to go!
I mixed the cake mix according to the box directions.
Line up your cones in a baking safe dish so they don't get messy!
I always make a mess trying to pour the batter in cupcake liners so I used House of Hepworth's idea and it turned out GREAT!!
I did the same with frosting (added red coloring to cream cheese icing)
and LOVED the baggy technique.
I think they would be SO CUTE for a baby shower :)
Cupcake Loven'


So thanks House of Hepworths for great ideas weekly, and Happy Valentines everyone!! I've had over 300 views so thanks BUNCHES for taking time out of your day!! Click "follow" on the right hand side of my blog, I'd be honored :) or as Mrs Hepworth would say "I big FAT love comments"

HouseofHepworths

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cupcakes! I can hardly wait to try these. I'm going to make some green ones for St Patricks Day.

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Yours turned our so cute! I just love these easy cupcakes. I am not a baker by any stretch of the imagination, so I love that I can whip these up and people think I'm the best baker ever. Haha!

Thanks for the link back to me!

Amanda said...

Those look so simple yet came out nice and neat.

Melissa said...

My mom used to make those for me when I was a kid to take to school. I was the coolest kid ever because of them!